Structural cracks...need update

Reaction score
When I got my P3P late last spring every other posting here was about structural cracks on the bodies. I never had (have) any but installed UAV Bits early on. I've now added a second P3P (my first fleet) and wondering if DJI resolved this issue in the past 9 months or if I should still install the UAV Bits for added protection?

Andrew

When I got my P3P late last spring every other posting here was about structural cracks on the bodies. I never had (have) any but installed UAV Bits early on. I've now added a second P3P (my first fleet) and wondering if DJI resolved this issue in the past 9 months or if I should still install the UAV Bits for added protection?

Andrew
Do it. Why take a chance? They can't hurt - only help.

Andrew
Yep, Diego.

There's still plenty getting cracks, especially on p3's bought this year.

Found one on mine after 4th flight.

Just waiting on delivery of a set of strong arms to get back in the air.

Yep, Diego.

There's still plenty getting cracks, especially on p3's bought this year.

Found one on mine after 4th flight.

Just waiting on delivery of a set of strong arms to get back in the air.
Sorry, not diego but definitely, I hate predictive text!

DJI has not changed any thing drastically to improve mechanical design of P3. So keep up good practices.

Reactions: Dounin Front

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl