Strong vibration

Reaction score
Hello, I have a Phantom 3 Pro since Octobre 2015
I have made more or less 20/25 flights around 12 Hours total
In the last 3 flights I have notes a very strong vibration.
Never seen it before.
I have try the motors without propellers and they seems fine.
I am on the latest firmware.
Does anyone had the same problem?
What can it be?
Thanks for help!
Ciao
From Italy ;)

Try IMU and gimbal calibrations on a FLAT SURFACE. DO NOT touch the P3 during calibration, and good luck

Reactions: Veronica
Physically, do not touch/move it around. This may cause problems (i.e. just leave it on the floor and let it do its thing, make sure it doesn't move around).

Don't even walk near it. Protect it from any vibration during the calibration

Carefully inspect your propellers for damage such as a broken tip or chipped edge.

Never below zero. More around 4...5... 10... Celsius

the real cause of this vibration, no update software, the cause is banal - low temperature. Unfortunately, drone plastic is not resistant to frost and deformation. The frost changes not only the plastic tiles of drones body, but and propellers too. It must be negligible deformation and vibration occurs.

Try an experiment - store drone at room temperature not less than +20 degrees, preferably daily. Then start the drone in a warm room and go up from the ground. Well - there is no vibration!
However, if the drone was in the cold for a long time, a possibility that the plastic deformed to permanently and heat it wont help...

My drone in a cold wether vibrate, but for filming and flying it does not have a significant impact.

I've flown down to -10ºC with no vibration.

I'm betting it's a bad prop.

S

In my practice - the drone vibrate in cold, in a warm room - not. No more, no less...
Read what other people wrote: DJI Forum|Software update 1.5 and vibration
All who have vibration problems, allowed the drone in cold air.
In my opinion, problem is - just a cheap the drone plastic.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20