Strong interference warnings

Reaction score
Ever since the latest Go4 update I have been getting strong interference warnings every 10 seconds no matter where I fly! Before the update I rarely got them especially flying from my backyard. Everything works as it should in flight, I just get the constant warnings. It is annoying and if there really was a problem how would I know after all the false warnings! When I use litchi I get no such warnings. This all started 5 days ago when DJI updated the app to version 4.1.20. Has anyone else had this problem or have found a fix. Should I roll back the app to the previous version?

Hopefully this will be resolved in a future FW update- i have been ignoring the warning without issue.
"every 10 seconds"
Are you and others getting this that frequent, that would be another obstacle in your flight. :eek:

Rod

"I counted lol"

I COUNTED OUT LOUD (lol) :D

Rod

Can't see them fixing that issue to be honest....its been there (on myp4p) for months. The new year will bring talk of new dji drone releases and the 4 series will be even less maintained.

Can't see them fixing that issue to be honest....its been there (on myp4p) for months. The new year will bring talk of new dji drone releases and the 4 series will be even less maintained.

I didn’t get it until this last update! No big deal, I rolled the app back and BOOM no more warning

Sure seems stupid that a different version of the same app will tell you have interference or not.
Makes you wonder if you have inference or not? :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Rod

Sure seems stupid that a different version of the same app will tell you have interference or not.
Makes you wonder if you have inference or not? :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Rod

Exactly, the reason it was such a big deal was where I was flying. I have had my p4a since it came out and have been flying in the back of my house from day 1 with 0 issues, not even 1 warning for strong interference! A little over a week ago the app updated and now I have strong interference every 10 seconds lol. I could fly litchi in the same spot with no problems. Again I could use the go 4 app as well without loosing signal with the drone or my picture, but the warnings were just annoying!! They were worthless at that point bc I was just ignoring them anyway!!

Just for curiosity’s sake have you tried using a custom channel? I use ch 20 because the video and control frequencies don’t overlap there.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl