Strong interference warning every time I fly

Same
Mostly around houses? Prob wifi crap..... I just ignore it.

Phantoms are not supposed to be flying inside or around a house. Why you can't take it to a park without people or cars around?. It's your house close to street electrical cables? I hear that electrical cables and anything related to it can cause interference.

Yeh I fully appreciate that and fully intend to fly it away from houses etc but at the moment I'm just getting used to it as it's quite abit more powerful than my others so I'm just feeling it out! The area is a fairly open field about 200-250 meters log and about 100m wide I'm guessing this isn't considered long distance?

A lot of P3S pilots seem to be getting this "strong interference warning" including me, was reading a post earlier one pilot calibrated his RC and it went away. I tried this and did a imu and gimble calibration as well, but was unable to test today due to gusty winds..**** it!

Hi Alan yes wind and rain have been a right pain here in the UK this week! Il try all that later and hopefully weather permitting give it a go tomorrow as forecast looks better

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4