Strong interference phantom 3 standar worning

Reaction score
i have phantom 3 standar he has a cople problem this its a serius problem strong interference detectec

i have phantom 3 standar he has a cople problem this its a serius problem strong interference detectec
Before take , after take off,sounds to me like it's picking up some steel or steel shed close by,,tryed another location to eliminate that spot,,if at home go outside and try,,,

This is usually due to power cables being either on poles in front of you or buried in the ground nearby. Taking off from an area that has reinforced steel concrete or nearby steel structures will also cause that message to pop up.

i have 2 drones more .i have dji spark dji inspire 1 i am fly on the same pocision i have no problem whit nothing .the only drone have seme mesege on the screen any were its the phanthom 3 ,i see on intewrnet everybody whit the same situacion, dji have a solution for this because i am try everythin the dji send to me i have same p[roblem any were

Attachments

• a35ebc66-3b28-4323-a6a1-c04cb27d7053.jpg
    a35ebc66-3b28-4323-a6a1-c04cb27d7053.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 172
  • b171311e-4eb5-4f92-8a2c-2c284bc27520.jpg
    b171311e-4eb5-4f92-8a2c-2c284bc27520.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 183
i have 2 drones more .i have dji spark dji inspire 1 i am fly on the same pocision i have no problem whit nothing .the only drone have seme mesege on the screen any were its the phanthom 3 ,i see on intewrnet everybody whit the same situacion, dji have a solution for this because i am try everythin the dji send to me i have same p[roblem any were
Has anything been added to p3s which could give this warning ? Mayby a imu calibration will help or try delete and reinstall app

Reactions: tevek
Does the message disappear when you start flying? The PS3 uses a different protocol to the spark and inspire and is notorious for its wifi only connection being affected by any sort of interference. If the message disappears when flying, keep flying and keep it in line of sight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl