Strong interference flags

Reaction score
My phantom 3standard flashes a steady stream of " strong interference use care flying long distance " but seems to fly perfectly. Any advice?

Ain't that the truth! Most either ignore it, upgrade their firmware or do an IMU calibration.
LOL, the IMU has nothing to do with interference. The IMU is the barometer, accelerometer and for angular velocity.

LOL, the IMU has nothing to do with interference. The IMU is the barometer, accelerometer and for angular velocity.
I understand how the IMU works, I was merely referencing the link that I posted wherein a number of posters swore black and blue that it either 'fixed' the problem or significantly reduced it. Cheers.

I understand how the IMU works, I was merely referencing the link that I posted wherein a number of posters swore black and blue that it either 'fixed' the problem or significantly reduced it. Cheers.
Good job

Reactions: tevek
Have been getting those strong interference constantly P3s...(mainly flying down the beach) so I tried flying out of town over farmland and not one warning came up. I used to fly down
the beach and never get a warning,( this all started 2 firmware updates ago) so some sensor is now ultra senstitive to any kind of interference, that's my conclusion!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj