Strong interface detected

Reaction score
Hi any one can help me how to fix this warning in my phantom 3 standard. It comes when I flying around parks in town only when I going higher than 20 meters. When I flying in open fields is ok. Thanks

You may want to post this in the P3 Standard section, but as far as your issue goes, it is most likely Wi Fi interference from local Wi Fi spots. The Standard is VERY sensitive because it uses WI FI and not lightbridge as the Adv and Pro uses. That's why you don't see that in open fields. Nothing you can do about it really.

Thanks for answer. Some people sey just ignore it and keep fly. I'm new to drones and I worry about this warning.

You should never ignore a warning. But if you understand why you are getting the warning, you can fly accordingly. If you have local wifi interference, you might want to keep your bird in close. Try to keep your signals the strongest ones that the bird is seeing.

A common issue with lots of suggested fixes on YouTube, just google search it to see what i mean, try some of the suggested fixes, some have had luck with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1