strobing effect in video

skyhighdiver said:
Why do I get a lot of strobing effect in my videos
I have the white balance set to cloudy and iso to 100
its not just when looking toward sun its all directions and even tilted down or up
See click for info :
http://youtu.be/zcfd7NxxL-w
a lot of lookers ,but no one has a answer, or this problem with there video. I would like to know if its just a setting I need to change ? :?: :cry:

CunningStuntFlyer said:
It looks like the light meter is hunting around for the proper exposure in the first portion. Once you get up in the air, in unchanging lighting conditions, the strobing stops because the light meter is not having to adjust the exposure.

I would talk to my dealer and/or DJI about a possibly defective camera.

I actually have one coming for the out of focus and purple triangles in corners
just thought maybe this is a setting not the camera hope this is solved as well when I change it out

it does do it up high as well a lot. This clip may not have shown as much up high but it does and very troublesome

I had one video do it for a few seconds and then it settled down. I don't know what caused it.

I've been searching the web like crazy the last few weeks getting all sorts of useful info, but unforntunately I didn't always bookmark the site I was on. Well, someone posted a video that adressed that very problem (which I have experienced filming with my Vision). It was very frustrating and it ruined some good shots.

Well, that video had a guy flying his Phantom and showing the lines across the screen and he showed and discussed how to alleviate them.

1st of all, he said the lines were caused from the sun and the shadows from the propeller blades casting into the camera lens. He put a sun shade and a filter on the lens and corrected the problem.

I have since got a P2G and I ordered a filter for my Gopro. So, that should solve the problem!

This is an example of the lines...... This was taken by my Vision.

DJI00017.JPG

I hope that with my P2G will not have that problem when I get my filter!

Right, but the video that addressed the problem (wish I had bookmarked it) had discussed other similar issues with lighting that were corrected with a lense filter.

Buster2 said:
Right, but the video that addressed the problem (wish I had bookmarked it) had discussed other similar issues with lighting that were corrected with a lense filter.

Try the history feature of your browser.

CunningStuntFlyer said:
Buster2 said:

The OP's issue is different than prop shadows on the lens.

Thanks for the input Cunningstuntflyer my new camera arrived today from dji I will get it installed and make a flight maybe in the morning weather dependant . I hope the focus is better and the purple diamonds are gone ive heard on here of people sending back 3 times to get a good one. :roll:
ill let you know what comes of it

skyhighdiver said:
CunningStuntFlyer said:
Buster2 said:

The OP's issue is different than prop shadows on the lens.

Thanks for the input Cunningstuntflyer my new camera arrived today from dji I will get it installed and make a flight maybe in the morning weather dependant . I hope the focus is better and the purple diamonds are gone ive heard on here of people sending back 3 times to get a good one. :roll:
ill let you know what comes of it

ok I got my new camera and im very happy with the difference . The focus is much better the purple diamonds are gone :D :D :D :D :D Have to say cudos to Dronefly for the fast shipping and even better customer service.
I loved my phantom2 now I love the camera as well. Bring on the gimbles please :mrgreen:

quick photos to check camera

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik