Stream to iphone and ipad

Reaction score
Is there any way i can connect 2 devices on the P2V+? For example an iphone and an ipad at the same time, so both devices can see the same video?

Thanks

Not really what i am looking for. I need to be able to connect the iphone and the ipad on the repeater and receive video on both devices. I cannot carry a laptop in the field.

Lets not use the reflector app then.

The repeater allows both the iphone and ipad to be connected on it. Only one device can display the video in the DJI app though. So maybe theres something that can be configured on the repeater to allow streaming the video on both devices?

There is a program called mirage that will allow you to stream your iphone to your laptop while connected to your phantom. You just have to connect the laptop to the phantoms wifi as well. Your not viewing the video from the phantom, rather streaming the signal from your phone to the laptop and you can make it almost full screen and record it at the same time. Then you can also overlay it in your phantoms video for later purposes...just google mirage for windows....it installs on your laptop and gives you instructions how to use it on an android or iphone.

Geert said:
lsteigerwalt said:
There is a program called mirage that will allow you to stream your iphone to your laptop while connected to your phantom. You just have to connect the laptop to the phantoms wifi as well. Your not viewing the video from the phantom, rather streaming the signal from your phone to the laptop and you can make it almost full screen and record it at the same time. Then you can also overlay it in your phantoms video for later purposes...just google mirage for windows....it installs on your laptop and gives you instructions how to use it on an android or iphone.

That is similar to the Reflector app but he doesn't want to do it in combination with a laptop.

Geert./.

Kinda...but I also disagree, I believe irec is an iphone app. Mirage is a program that runs on the laptop and uses apples native airplay to stream to the laptop live.

Geert said:
lsteigerwalt said:
Kinda...but I also disagree, I believe irec is an iphone app. Mirage is a program that runs on the laptop and uses apples native airplay to stream to the laptop live.

iRec will just record your iPhone or iPad screen and Reflector can mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to a laptop.

:)

Geert./.
Gotcha, thanks :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik