Strange

Reaction score
Today I took my P4 out for 20 minutes as the sun was shining conditions where perfect, after about 15 minutes my RC disconnected from my iPhone 6 Plus leaving me with a grey screen and I message saying disconnected. Later on after charging the battery I wanted to make sure everything was ok so I had a quick flight in my back garden and whilst being 60 metres up it once again disconnected from my iPhone lucky enough I only had to pull it straight down to land. I have everything up to date so I wondering if anybody else has suffered this and if so what you did to fix it (if I can be fixed) also if it is faulty would Apple do an exchange.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Please upload your TXT flight logs here and post a link back here so we can see some more information about your flights.

For the flight directly overhead, did you readjust the antennas on your remote controller? If the tips of the antennas were pointing upward, that would explain why you lost the signal. Check out the following video for more details on how to position the antennas:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For your longer flight, I see you were flying very low to the ground. Your Phantom was at about 14.1 feet when the signal was lost. Is it possible there wasn't a clear line of sight between your remote controller and your Phantom? Perhaps a tree and/or the ground was blocking the signal.

If directly overhead the transmitter needs to be held at arms length and at 90 degrees!
The antennas just need to be pointed straight out -- so they are parallel with the ground.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31