Strange video file missing

Reaction score
Hi All. Just recorded a 6 min flight followed by a 2 min on my Standard. Came back home and connected my Drone to my TV to playback via cable. The 2 min video shows fine but the 6 min one does not appear on my screen. Checked my IPhone playback and they are BOTH there.

Maybe the TV doesn't support large videos...? Just shots in the dark. Try on a computer or different TV if you can.

Yes thought of that but my Smart TV plays movie videos from a USB stick no problems.

I have a Vizio 4K UHD TV and cannot play the 2.7K video from a USB stick but it plays 1080P video just fine. My laptop and cheap Windows tablet will play the 2.7K just fine. Still scratching my head on this one! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a Vizio 4K UHD TV and cannot play the 2.7K video from a USB stick but it plays 1080P video just fine. My laptop and cheap Windows tablet will play the 2.7K just fine. Still scratching my head on this one! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
2.7K is a rather unusual format, so try rendering a 2.7k file at 4K and then playing it.

Reactions: EddieM
Hi, i had the same problem today. Went back to studio after two days recording and only had my last clip in the card, numbering like it was the first one (dji_0001)
But the clips appear in the cache files on the dji app.
Have you solved your problem? How?

Did you ever figure it out? Similar thing happened to me today. 6 minute flight which I started recording at takeoff. Heard the tablet ding saying it stopped recording for some reason around 5 minutes. Figured I accidentally pushed the button. Got back to the office and the file is on the SD card but is only 130 MB and none of my software can open it. Downloaded the video cash. Could see the first 10 seconds or so of the flight then two other separate clips that last a couple seconds from the flight. What the heck happened??

Welcome to the forum!
6 weeks and your first post? :)
You searched before started a new thread. :rolleyes: I'm impressed. ;)

Top of the list for fixing this problem is format the SD card with the App.
The video cash being messed also?
Look into mobile device fixes on this help website.
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help
Turn of the video cache completely for trouble shooting.

If you want to try to repair the file on the SD card.

Luis J.
made an utility.
App to fix corrupted Video Files (new one)

I doubt you have any video footage, probably same as the cache.

I have had the SD card problem myself.

Let us know....

Rod

Did you turn off the Drone right after finishing the video? I had issues with video files not playing. I put the card back in the drone, turned it on for a minute or so, then shut it off and removed the card and it played fine. This was via Windows and Mac, not connected to a TV.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31