Strange Sound at Landing

Reaction score
I took my 12th flight today and noticed a strange sort of buzzing sound when I landed and the props stopped.

I used RTH to land as I've done for every landing to this point. When I noticed it at the first landing, I took her up again and landed one more time to see if it would do it again. Sure enough, same buzzing sound.

I don't know if this makes any difference, but the outside temperature was 32 degrees (F). Maybe a bit colder than my other flights, but that's the only difference relative to those other flights. I was also flying in a location that I've flown before.

Oh, and I haven't done the firmware upgrade (given some of the horror stories out there).

Any thought or suggestions?

Funny you mention the buzzing, just flew too, 12 below celcuis, noticed a buzzing on landing, & also coming to a stop, almost like a harmonics, between props, if that makes sense, no effect on flight tho.

Yeah, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary while flying either, just on landing when props stopped. Or maybe I just didn't hear it when props were running.

I can't say mine sounded like a harmonica, but it was definitely buzzing.

I contacted DJI support by email last Sunday about this issue. No word yet. . . Is this response time (or maybe a lack of response) typical from DJI?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31