Strange Battery Problem P34K Transmitter

Reaction score
Went to turn on my P34K controller and no leds, nada. Plugged into charger, no led's, nada. My phone's wifi connect page though showed the tx wifi signal, so it was putting out something, but attempts to connect would disconnect. Neither attempts to turn the unit on or charge showed any led's while it continued to show a wifi signal. This is the second time this has happened in two months. I left the unit off the charger until it quit putting out a wifi signal, and voila, the unit would turn on showing first led. I then placed it on charger and it is currently charging apparently normally as it did once before.
Does anyone have an idea what is going on? To the best of my knowledge the tx has been turned off after use in both cases. Previous tests showed that this tx sends a loud beep after five minutes of unuse, and then shuts down after another five minutes, so it shoudnt be discharging the battery if left on.
Thanks

I had exactly the same issue on my P3 4K controller.
Today I have sent it back to the DJI service.
I think it could be a defect on the battery management card.

I had exactly the same issue on my P3 4K controller.
Today I have sent it back to the DJI service.
I think it could be a defect on the battery management card.
Thanks. I did the same. Got to a full charge just like before, but I suspect it will again " discharge" spontaneously like before. Weird issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl