Straight out of central Florida. ...with a 0-3 record, the drone detroyer

Reaction score
On this will be my 4th phantom 3 standard. I've lost, crashed, pieced out its 3 predecesors, may they rest in pieces. Mainly because i try to do stuff with them like homemade range boosters using microwave transformers and BLOS flying, But I decided to get on here to get some info from some of you pros. So heres my questions....

1:what is the best software for the Phantom 3, something like qgroundcontrol, can you even connect ton the phntom 3 with that.

2: anyone else successfully extend your range unconventionally? How?

3) any practical 4g soft modd-able drones besides one I build myself or the parrot disco?

And before you scold me for not looking, i did, im just no good at advance searching forum threads, i tried.

'Preciate it

• Wow
Reactions: Capt KO
#1 As far as I am concerned the Go app
#2 I used itelite panels .
#3 Dont mess with em so no clue.
Is easy to use our search feature or use the one in my signature.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Ouch!
Why P3S? Disposable? Easier with Adv/Pro or P4.
Glutton for punishment? ?

Welcome, just poking fun, take care and good luck.

Ouch!
Why P3S? Disposable? Easier with Adv/Pro or P4.
Glutton for punishment? ?

Welcome, just poking fun, take care and good luck.
No I’m just a victim of my own curiosity. Lol But it’s weird how the range has varied with each drone I’ve owned. The one I have now has the best range of all and it’s preowned. With no apparent modifications to the hardware. And I have no reason to believe that the software has been modified.

No I’m just a victim of my own curiosity. Lol But it’s weird how the range has varied with each drone I’ve owned. The one I have now has the best range of all and it’s preowned. With no apparent modifications to the hardware. And I have no reason to believe that the software has been modified.
The P4’s have much improved transmission but can still get variation between remotes. I switch mine around and notice a difference. No worry though, these suckers fly a long ways. Like you, my bestzest remote is unmodified and like an old shoe. Want range, add reflectors.
Fly safe

Lookup dual biquad antennas. You can build your own and they provide an honest db boost.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic