Stops working & gorpo3 stops rec- Zenmuse H3-2D GoPro Gimbal

Ant

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new to this so please bare with me, but was wondering if anyone had an answer to this:

I tried my Phantom out today for the first time, everything was working for a minute or so, then 1) My gimbal stops working and also my gopro3 switches it self off after 20 seconds or so.

So I tried all again for second time with new battery and, I the gimbal was working and the gopro for about 10 seconds, then stopped again!!!

anyone know what this could be as its very frustrating!!!

Thanks Ant

KIT:
DJI Phantom
Zenmuse H3-2D GoPro Gimbal
Black Gopro 3
3x Batts
Standard Controller

Re: Stops working & gorpo3 stops rec- Zenmuse H3-2D GoPro Gi

Ant said:
Hi All,

I am new to this so please bare with me, but was wondering if anyone had an answer to this:

I tried my Phantom out today for the first time, everything was working for a minute or so, then 1) My gimbal stops working and also my gopro3 switches it self off after 20 seconds or so.

So I tried all again for second time with new battery and, I the gimbal was working and the gopro for about 10 seconds, then stopped again!!!

anyone know what this could be as its very frustrating!!!

Thanks Ant

KIT:
DJI Phantom
Zenmuse H3-2D GoPro Gimbal
Black Gopro 3
3x Batts
Standard Controller
You may have 2 separate issues. Most recording problems with the Hero 3 are related to SD Cards. Try a different card if you have one.

Could you be more specific about the Zenmuse? Is it not responding to tilt commands? Not stabilizing? Is it windy when you're flying?

Re: Stops working & gorpo3 stops rec- Zenmuse H3-2D GoPro Gi

thanks mate...

got it sorted now....

it was an issue with the GP3 filming in Protune mode, so must be the SD card!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20