Stopped lurking started posting...

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I picked a P3S a month or so ago at Sam's on a one day deal. I have toyed with the idea of getting a phantom for a while and after a small amount of research made an impulse buy. I had no idea the amount of features and tech that could be packed into a sub $400 unit.
I have been reading posts on this forum nonstop and have gathered what I feel to be some useful info for a beginner like myself. I appreciate the laid back nature of this group and its members.
I reside in northern Kentucky across the river from Cincinnati. My house is right on the edge of airport property close to a major interstate. I have only been able to do a handful of quick flights at short distances. This has given me a chance to familiarize myself with the P3S and some of its basic features. I look forward to absorbing everything I can from the wealth of knowledge within this group.
I have purchased a few accessories such as a case, spare battery and a custom lens cap/gimble lock.

Thanks again!
841736d0cd0ce589da85f0c947919dfd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum speedfreak .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Let the fun begin! Start putting bug guts on those props.

Reactions: Cookie$Dough
Welcome aboard SpeedFreak. I'm in Cincinnati so u might see me flying over[emoji106][emoji51] Fly safe speedfreak!

Welcome aboard SpeedFreak. I'm in Cincinnati so u might see me flying over[emoji106][emoji51] Fly safe speedfreak!

Let me know if you are out this way to fly. I would love to have some one on training lol. Also where are some good spots around here to fly? My neighbor has a place on the river towards Warsaw. Thinking about down there when we have a decent weather day.

Yeah Im in to fly with you once this weather breaks. I fly at parks, downtown cincy along the river, and even out in brookville lake. A few shots of downtown
0ff46d1bb910ec556113c6eaaf27a7f6.jpg
f62bcdf5acb12cb29f52a24d97abd6b6.jpg

Fly safe bro[emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: GhostRdrTat

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4