Stolen Phantom 3 Pro

Raf

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just had my drone stolen in Miami. It's a Phantom 3 Professional. Is there any way I can trace it through the GPS? Can the drone be traced as soon as somebody connects it to a computer, based on the serials numbers I can provide?
Thank you !
R

Crap that sucks! :mad: I just saw this in another thread. maybe it will help:

"If you go to this website and login with your dji website login you might be able to see if it has been flown or flights sync'd. If you do see a flight after the time it was taken from you, you can get that latitude and longitude info and see where they are flying your aircraft." -- TheCutter.NET

Reactions: BigAl07
Hopefully the punk whole stole it will try and fly it. Unfortunately odds are they are going to sell it ASAP and the next person might get caught holding the bag. Hopefully you'll get it back sooner than later and in one piece.

Keep us updated.

Hi guys,
I just had my drone stolen in Miami. It's a Phantom 3 Professional. Is there any way I can trace it through the GPS? Can the drone be traced as soon as somebody connects it to a computer, based on the serials numbers I can provide?
Thank you !
R
My dealership is in Miami, PM me with the serial and I will keep my eye out for you. We do a lot of buy back and trade ins. You never know, the jerk may just show up. I hope I can help. ;)

Crap that sucks! :mad: I just saw this in another thread. maybe it will help:

"If you go to this website and login with your dji website login you might be able to see if it has been flown or flights sync'd. If you do see a flight after the time it was taken from you, you can get that latitude and longitude info and see where they are flying your aircraft." -- TheCutter.NET
Which website??

Personally I know my drone is covered by my renters/auto insurance for theft. Check with you insurance provider, and file a claim. I know it doesn't help track down the lost drone, but at least its an option to have it replaced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20