Stock camera mount for a P2 Vision

Reaction score
I have a 2 axis gimbal and wish to convert back to the stock configuration.
I have the mounts with the rubber anti-vibration pads in place. I can tell where the plug for the camera cable plugs in the back of the camera. But I have a harness that comes out of the P2. With three wires. I can see where it goes into the square box but what does it plug in to?
ON edit:
I found a you tube video that schooled me on the fact that a micro servo is in there. And the fact that DJI does not sell the servo. So Off to search for a micro servo that I can adapt to fit.

Last edited:
I have a 2 axis gimbal and wish to convert back to the stock configuration.
I have the mounts with the rubber anti-vibration pads in place. I can tell where the plug for the camera cable plugs in the back of the camera. But I have a harness that comes out of the P2. With three wires. I can see where it goes into the square box but what does it plug in to?
ON edit:
I found a you tube video that schooled me on the fact that a micro servo is in there. And the fact that DJI does not sell the servo. So Off to search for a micro servo that I can adapt to fit.
What happened to the servo that was in there ?

The plug you need to plug into is on the bottom of the bracket that the camera is attached to . You can see it sticking out here and that's the servo sitting to the side Just what do you need ? Just the servo or it and the bracket ?
FullSizeRender2.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20