"STL Ice Storm 2017"

Reaction score
Although the amount of ICE was no where near predictions.... I threw together a quick video to share. Still beginning when it comes to editing.... so I see lots of room for improvements.
Creative advice welcome.
Enjoy!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: MA drone guy
Reactions: MA drone guy
Good video

My only critique is to maybe lengthen your clips a bit. The music didn't match the rapid fire nature of the edits (not that they have to). What I mean is the edits were quick and the music was slow. Part of aerial video set to slow music is sweeping shots or feeling like your flying.

Just my 2 cents =)

Reactions: Ron Davis
Good video

My only critique is to maybe lengthen your clips a bit. The music didn't match the rapid fire nature of the edits (not that they have to). What I mean is the edits were quick and the music was slow. Part of aerial video set to slow music is sweeping shots or feeling like your flying.

Just my 2 cents =)
Agreed, I speed up the clips due to length and didnt think about the audio... Thanks and good advice!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good job. I'm across the river in Waterloo. I work at St. Marys in Richmond Heights in the ER. Need to get a group of Droners together and make a few new friends.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav