Still not seeing battery countdown minutes

Reaction score
Have the latest Assistant and now the battery bar shows dashes rather than just a zero on the Ipad. When I plug in the remote I see the info pop up about the upgrade, so there is some communication with the PC. But, the two lights at the bottom of the page don't light up and I have no other communication between the computer and the remote. The 'upgrade' status page, when connected to the Phantm is all green indicating I have the latest everything. When plugged into the Phantom, I can calibrate the sticks, see the state of the batteries, etc. How do I get the computer to see the remote controller?

The remote TX uses a different program to update. But there are not updates for it anyway.

I would download the latest again, make sure you are starting the latest assistant and not another one and try again. Let us know what versions it says.

The time bar is from the app. I have not upgraded to 3.06 (still running 3.0), but I did update the app, and I've got the time bar (and it is working well).

Yes the time bar is in the phone app, but it does not function properly without upgrade the upgrade. Not of me and a dozen other people that have posted on here.

As soon as the firmware was updated it started working.

rrmccabe said:
Yes the time bar is in the phone app, but it does not function properly without upgrade the upgrade. Not of me and a dozen other people that have posted on here.

As soon as the firmware was updated it started working.
Mine counted down (although the time - in # of minutes - was off). It still was effective.

Well the time in minutes is going to change Its flying time before you have to head home. Not the actual flying time left.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl