Still Love my P3P!

Reaction score
With the introduction of the Mavic (which I've ordered), the P4Pro and the Inspire 2, I have to say I will be keeping my P3P. Why? I feel confident when flying it. I am very happy with the video quality for my needs. I am more than happy with its range - just did a test and got out 2.4 miles stock and 2.8 with a 'windsurfer' type booster.

Also, for the kind of flying I do, I don't need a collision avoidance system like the P4, P4Pro, Mavic and Inspire 2 offer. I love actually 'flying' my quadcopter as much as r/c sailplanes. I love tuning and practicing my skills rather than depending on a software program to do it for me.

That said, I am looking forward to the Mavic because of its size and tap and go options. I just don't ever want to lose the flying skills I've gained from flying R/C sailplanes nor do I want to always depend on software to make the shot for me.

As with everything, these are just my personal choices.

Reactions: Jtrjr
I am an owner of P3A. Am very happy with it. Feeling confident with it, but new models give more functions as well...
Really liked Mavic, P4 & P4 Pro. Probably will be changing to them upcoming summer.
I don't see a reason moving up to a different model at this time of the year, when the good days for flying are rare.

Agree completely. I own a both a P3A and P3 4K. Between the two, I am able to do everything I need/want to. While DJI's newer models are superior in regards to features, the P3 line still provides most pilots with everything they will ever need to shoot great video. Just flew my P3A last night, and was reminded just how awesome these birds really are.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20