Still looking at ipads.. Please Help

Reaction score
Hey gang me again. Looking at the 2017 iPad. I know it don't have the anti glare but can anyone give me some insight? Can you see what's on the screen in sunlight? Anyone using one with a shade? Does the A9 chip run Go well enough.. Litchi? Thanks for any and all information.

Runs go fine.

If glare is an issue your video and images will be ordinary anyway- first and last hours of daylight are the best time to shoot.

Hi, In my case I use an iPad mini with a sun hood and all is good. I am thinking of putting an anti-glare screen saver on the iPad mini, but as I said it works great for me as the iPad mini is easy to use size wise and weight wise. Regards Ian. Safe flying.

Thanks. I'm looking at a barely used iPad Pro 10.5 256g for $400. I'm waiting for the lady to confirm, then I'll have to drive an hour and a half to meet her and pick it up. If this deal falls through I'm probably going to go pick up a new 2017 iPad to stay within budget.

Why not get the 5.5" version of the CrystalSky I've just ordered one after being fed up with sun glare, faffing around with sun hoods, video lag, device overheating, etc etc etc FYI the last tablet I tried using was a 10.1" and due to it's size I could never get the controllers antennas pointing up in the position I needed them, I had to keep tilting the controller up which in turn angled the tablet screen away from me.

Reactions: safariman
Yeah I'm not really feeling the 5.5 Crystalsky. Old eyes ya know. I'm headed to meet the lady to pick up the 10.5 pro. I just get nervous with deals like this. Two hour drive and hope it's in the shape that she promised. She said it's like new with no scratches. I can only hope. Yall wish me luck.

Yeah I'm not really feeling the 5.5 Crystalsky. Old eyes ya know. I'm headed to meet the lady to pick up the 10.5 pro. I just get nervous with deals like this. Two hour drive and hope it's in the shape that she promised. She said it's like new with no scratches. I can only hope. Yall wish me luck.
Fair enough, it's a shame the bigger 7.85" version of CrystalSky is so expensive.

I got my P4 back in December and have been using a crappy Amazon Fire. As I said I went today and picked up an iPad Pro 9.7 32g...man what a difference! I only flew one battery with it and I learned what I've been missing. Not just the screen size difference but the performance. With the Fire as soon as I hit record it would freeze up. I can truly enjoy my uav again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31