Still images taken from Video !

Reaction score
I am just wondering if DJI will launch a grab photo option in there application like Go Pro did recently, its frustrating that we cant take photos while shooting a video, on my Go pro still images looks so good while grabbed from a video through the gorpo application, any idea if DJI is working on it to have something similar?

On the same note, i am always loosing signal at 500m with my p4 :( any suggestion to increase the signal?

I am just wondering if DJI will launch a grab photo option in there application like Go Pro did recently, its frustrating that we cant take photos while shooting a video, on my Go pro still images looks so good while grabbed from a video through the gorpo application, any idea if DJI is working on it to have something similar?

On the same note, i am always loosing signal at 500m with my p4 :( any suggestion to increase the signal?
Fly higher and get the 32 channel hack and look for a more stable channel before you fly.

Reactions: Bachir Moukarzel
And how these photos look? Cause mine looks poor.. Unless i am doing it wrong...

They look very good - similar in quality to shooting still images. There are some compromises involved, since still images generally look sharpest with fast shutter speeds, while the optimal shutter speed for smooth video is slower - approximately half the interframe time (e.g. 1/60 s at 30 fps). But with a fixed aperture the only controlling variables are ISO, which you want to keep as low as possible, and ND filters, which you can't change mid-flight, so it is difficult to optimize for video and stills at the same time.

Reactions: Bachir Moukarzel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav