Sticks won't calibrate.

Reaction score
I tried calibrating the sticks on the P3S controller and I get as far as pressing start and then moving the sticks around. The % of the process stays at 0 and will not progress. Not talking about the % of the stick movements. Those are fine. But the % of the process will not go up. The only way to cancel the process is to shut it off. I tried re-linking the controller but it doesn't help. No problems with flying so I'm not too worried but it would be nice to have a calibrated controller every once in awhile. Anyone have this problem?

I get this far. I move the sticks around and after a few mins of that it's still at 0% progress.

539b7d97de2a015093d6e4407dd992b9.jpg

The zero in the middle is for your gimbal up and down, after the sticks are moved up down left to right and you see the 100% in the circle then back to zero
as you moved it a few time that part is done. Next move your gimbal wheel left then right and you will see to 0% go to 100% for left then 0% to 100% right. That"s it you are calibrated. Click finish there is no % for the complete calibration steps.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
The 100% will come back to 0% after the sticks and wheel have been returned to zero position. The 0% means it's at zero position.

The 100% will come back to 0% after the sticks and wheel have been returned to zero position. The 0% means it's at zero position.
I totally forgot about the gimbal wheel. I guess I forgot alot over the winter when I was grounded. I'm still relearning things. During my time out of the sky, I got an iPhone which has some difference in the Go App. During stick calibration, it does not say anything about the gimbal wheel. I just connected my old Android phone to try it again and the Android app goes through every step including the gimbal wheel. Thanks for the help. Hopefully I can retain this information this time lol.

I have just recieved a controller for my dji spark and it connects to the rc and phone. however i cant fly with the rc. Tried callibrating the rc(aircraft is off) but the sticks dont even move. I can use the rc to control the gimbal and the function buttons work. I can only fly the drone with the phone and not the rc. I even tried otg cables and thers no signal to the phone, but it connects fine over wifi, yet cant fly. Please help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20