Stick sticks in down position.

Reaction score
I don’t think this is normal. Whenever I put the left stick down it locks/ stays in that position until I release it with my thumb by pushing it forward/ up towards the center position. Even when I’m moving the left stick diagonally towards the down left or right it sticks there also. i thought it was made like that at first but it is becomking a pain in the a$$ when it doesn’t spring back to center. It actually snaps into the down position when I move it there.
Anyone have this before?
Ideas on how to stop the sticking?

I don’t think this is normal. Whenever I put the left stick down it locks/ stays in that position until I release it with my thumb

Normal for the P3S.

I don’t think this is normal. Whenever I put the left stick down it locks/ stays in that position until I release it with my thumb by pushing it forward/ up towards the center position. Even when I’m moving the left stick diagonally towards the down left or right it sticks there also. i thought it was made like that at first but it is becomking a pain in the a$$ when it doesn’t spring back to center. It actually snaps into the down position when I move it there.
Anyone have this before?

Totally normal, saves holding the stick down when descending from a height.

Normal for the P3S.

That is perfect. Exactly what I needed. You saved me a lot of time. I find it annoying to have it lock down. This forum is so helpful. ✅

Hi Phtm3. As others have stated, that’s normal on the P3S controller. When you are pulling the left stick down, you should feel a stop before it locks in the down position. It doesn’t have to be all the way down in order for the drone to descend. Also down in the locked position shuts the motors down after 3 seconds when the drone is on the ground, not sure if it does that when the drone is airborne. Never wanted to try that, too risky for me.

Also down in the locked position shuts the motors down after 3 seconds when the drone is on the ground, not sure if it does that when the drone is airborne. Never wanted to try that, too risky for me.
It does not shut down while airborne. It will land first and then shut down after a few seconds.

Reactions: JoBe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers