STEP UP

Reaction score
hi all I've been contemplating moving up from my standard to the advanced for a while now I'm generally happy with the standard but would love more range and the lightbridge that comes with the advanced, I've got the £700 sat here ready so can I ask.....is the difference between the two all that much like immediately noticeable ? thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: TWP723
I think it's a pretty substantial jump forward. Having Lightbridge is the way to go. Although, I've never had a Standard, it seems the consensus here is there's a considerable difference.

Good luck!!!

is the difference between the two all that much like immediately noticeable?
Other than the increased range, here are some other features I like on the Phantom 3 Advanced:

- It uses Lightbridge (no need to connect Wi-Fi)
- It connects to both GPS & GLONASS satellites (the P3S is GPS only)
- The remote controller is much nicer
- The remote controller can hold a tablet (without needing to mod it)
- You can use screw-on ND filters (there are more screw-on filters available & they are easier to attach)

For a full comparison of the specs, check out this page.

Reactions: TWP723
Normally yes. But with p4 out already. Maybe wait and see what will become of Dji product lineup.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: gvsukids
When I made the switch from P3S to P3A, I would sometimes forget that I needed to connect the USB to my tablet in order to see the camera view. I was so used to connecting via Wi-Fi.

However, when you reach a minimum of 2 miles out the box and still have full signals, it's a great feeling that I never got with the P3S. ;)

just bought p3a off here getting it in 2 days all I heard is I wont like my standard after I fly new one plus its got a dbs mod on it already

Thanks guys picking it up tomorrow [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers