Status of 333 exemption

Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice on how to contact the FAA and get an update on when my exemption will be approved? I filed over 5 months ago and have heard nothing. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have any advice on how to contact the FAA and get an update on when my exemption will be approved? I filed over 5 months ago and have heard nothing. Thanks in advance.
I'm guessing you filed sometime in Mid-August. You might be in luck! It looks like the FAA is now processing 333 exemptions that were submitted in August. Check this site for your name/business name: Authorizations Granted Via Section 333 Exemptions That's the official list of the entities that are approved for commercial operations.
You could also write to [email protected] but they may just point you to the link above or to the Regulations.gov site.

Good Luck!

Happy Flying

I mailed mine in back in September '15. Apparently it wasn't even posted to regulations.gov until early December '15. The status hasn't changed since. (And it obviously hasn't shown up here yet, either).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj