Status bar "No Signal", no video, gimble wouldn't dance...

Reaction score
This is my second P3A (1st one mia) since Feb. 2016.
Two weeks ago, turned on everything shocked to find:
Gimble wouldn't dance (sung though);
No video feed;
Status bar shown "No Signal".
I could fly it with all the functions working except no video and no status display (Safe to fly, heavy interference, etc). The voice warning worked though.
Contacted DJI support via chat, phone, email multiple times and each time was told to uninstall/reinstall the Go App; update firmware (App confirmed all firmware were updated, calibration all worked); relink the RC...Told them I done all that and they just wouldn't issue a repair ticket or at least tell me what's wrong.
May be someone here can help to identify what possibly gone wrong and suggest a solution. Please?
Thank you.
David

This is my second P3A (1st one mia) since Feb. 2016.
Two weeks ago, turned on everything shocked to find:
Gimble wouldn't dance (sung though);
No video feed;
Status bar shown "No Signal".
I could fly it with all the functions working except no video and no status display (Safe to fly, heavy interference, etc). The voice warning worked though.
Contacted DJI support via chat, phone, email multiple times and each time was told to uninstall/reinstall the Go App; update firmware (App confirmed all firmware were updated, calibration all worked); relink the RC...Told them I done all that and they just wouldn't issue a repair ticket or at least tell me what's wrong.
May be someone here can help to identify what possibly gone wrong and suggest a solution. Please?
Thank you.
David
where did you buy it from

Reactions: Droneted

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4