Starting to learn Photography part of the P4P

Reaction score
What terms do I use to search for what causes red along the tops of trees in a scenery shot...and at times part of the picture will show bold black and white diagonal parallel lines in the frame. If flying along a fence line it also shows some artifact adjacent to the fence. I have played with changing from auto to manual, did ISO changes, changed shutter speeds, and tried different aperture settings. Still a problem for me.
In know I saw the fence thing once in a video but I have looked at so many videos I don't even remember how long ago that occurred.
Not looking for somebody to repeat what's already withing the forum but references to find possible solutions would really help. Thanks!

The zebra stripes are showing you the areas that are overexposed. You can disable that setting in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Over-Exposure-Setting.jpg

The red lines (the Focus Peaking feature) are showing you the areas that are most in focus. You can disable those red lines by setting "Peak Focus Threshold" to "None" in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Peak-Focus-Threshold.jpg

Reactions: jim81
Thanks for the help on the red trim issue. Got it!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4