Start up sequence

Reaction score
Hello flyers!
I am a new owner of a Phantom2 and rookie flyer. I am turning the craft on with fully charged batteries but do not get a start up sequence. Just a click and the battery and craft are off. Any tips on how to get it reset and started would be greatly appreciated. Quick background . . . flew my Phantom2 too soon and it went up about 20' . . . shut off and crashed into grass turf. I have very carefully replaced the shell but no sequence to start. Is there a trick to reset the craft or am I shopping for a new Phantom? Thanks!

Yes . . . All four bars on the battery light up . . . . then off nothing after that. Have two batteries both full charge and same result.
Thanks

Yes . . . All four bars on the battery light up . . . . then off nothing after that. Have two batteries both full charge and same result.
Thanks

If you are just pushing the button on the battery once and seeing four bars then letting go and nothing else then you are missing a step.
After seeing the four bars you need to release the button then push and hold it this time about 2 seconds for the start-up.

Pressing battery . . . 4 bars . . . release and press again for a few seconds . . . fours bars light up 1-2-3-4 . . . . then a click and all is off.

Pressing battery . . . 4 bars . . . release and press again for a few seconds . . . fours bars light up 1-2-3-4 . . . . then a click and all is off.

It's possible you broke the solder joints for the power in the crash? What damage did the old shell have? Was an arm broken or was it the center? Did the battery come out in the crash?

Thanks for the questions . . . . the battery did come out . . . it landed on one arm and bent it or put a small kink in it. The drop was 20-25 feet onto turf. hen I swapped out the shell I tried to see if anything was loose . . . but a small crack or break point my not have been noticeable.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj