P3 Firmware standard remote phantom dji controller problem someone can help me thanks

NDS

Reaction score
I purchased a standard dji phantom 3 controller but my dji go application detects it as SE

no the standard phantom drone is not detected. Yet the controller model is for the standard model. Maybe they have installed a firmware of the SE model on the Controller ??I don't know how to solve

I purchased a standard dji phantom 3 controller but my dji go application detects it as SE
View attachment 112982
Welcome to the forum.

Just to start with the basics since you said that you just bought an RC. What is the model of your new RC? Look on back if you are not sure.

A GL358wA is for the P3S and a GL358wD is for a P3-SE.

Here is a Controller Compatibility Chart that I first put together in April 2018.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

Just to start with the basics since you said that you just bought an RC. What is the model of your new RC? Look on back if you are not sure.

A GL358wA is for the P3S and a GL358wD is for a P3-SE.

Thanks for the welcome
I looked behind the controller and there is model: GL358wA
I don't understand how it is possible

Attachments

• controller dji.jpeg
    controller dji.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 239
Thanks for the welcome
I looked behind the controller and there is model: GL358wA
I don't understand how it is possible
Is your Wi-Fi set up and on,once remote and drone on it should connect with your Wi-Fi on device?..do you get any options like in these pics.....see how it grey colour,,it be blue when cam connects with wifi
Screenshot_20190724-200219.jpg
Screenshot_20190724-200202.jpg

Also your Wi-Fi on remote,,,this should come up in your WiFi settings,,you might have to press connect when it displays for it to connect with phantom
Screenshot_20190724-200820.jpg

Are green lights on remote and is drone link button underneath green or red

Are green lights on remote and is drone link button underneath green or red
Red on both the controller and the drone. only those of the controller battery are green.
Only the smart phone connects to the controller but the controller to the drone does not

Red on both the controller and the drone. only those of the controller battery are green.
Only the smart phone connects to the controller but the controller to the drone does not
Ok even though app not conectedopen it and top right of screen takes you to general settings,your looking for rc linking,when find click on and dronewill beep and that link light will flash until you press it with pin or pen,,it's a click button so no force to press it,hold for 2 sec and beeping should stop and light go green,,I get pics if you can't follow me

Here once you press OK it start beeping till you link by pressing that little link light button
Screenshot_20190724-205050.jpg
Screenshot_20190724-205115.jpg
Screenshot_20190724-205129.jpg

It appears and connects to the remote control but does not allow me to associate it with the drone
I tried but it does not work the LED continues to flash red and the application tells me: Remote controller linking Time Out

I thank you for helping me but unfortunately it does not work for me it is really a controller problem. In my opinion the old owner must have modified it by forcing the firmware.
thank you
Ok um ,,on your home screen you got those 3 black lines up top right,,press and hold with remote and drone on and some roll back options might show,you might get previous version here,,maybe you could contact and ask

Ok um ,,on your home screen you got those 3 black lines up top right,,press and hold with remote and drone on and some roll back options might show,you might get previous version here,,maybe you could contact and ask
ok done and that's what i see

Attachments

• drone 3.jpeg
    drone 3.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 222
Was just checking my remote,it's got same number as yours so bit confused,,,can you post a picture of your drone ,front and bottom

Ok um does your drone have vs module underneath it,,if so it is a p3se if no unit it's a p3s,,,,,I'm tend to be thinking this is p3se

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.