Stability Problem with phantom 4 after last update

Reaction score
Hello pilots ! Updated latest firmware only to find a green screen , instability in air and warning sign of high wind after a number of flights . Took my drone to drone shop and said they can’t do anything with it . They told me to hope Dji bring out another update to fix the issues as they have had heaps of original ph4 ‘ s with same problem . Being still new to the seen I feel and mind you hopeless with computers just asking for some advice on this problem would be awesome if anyone new what I could do . Thanks !!

Hello pilots ! Updated latest firmware only to find a green screen , instability in air and warning sign of high wind after a number of flights . Took my drone to drone shop and said they can’t do anything with it . They told me to hope Dji bring out another update to fix the issues as they have had heaps of original ph4 ‘ s with same problem . Being still new to the seen I feel and mind you hopeless with computers just asking for some advice on this problem would be awesome if anyone new what I could do . Thanks !!
Couple things to try,instability could mean it might need calibration on imu or compass,the warnings you could try clear in app under "warnings in settings"green screen could be usb cable or need to find another transmission channel under HD setting,also they do recomend re-linking after firmware which restores transmission,,,fingers crossed,hope this help a bit,if none work try reinstall djigo4

Thanks ianzone will try those . I did do the imu calibration . Just YouTubed the green screen and got the fix for that within minutes. Was happy to get that out of way and hadn’t had green screen since . Will try the rest and will let you know how I go but might be a week or bit till I can get back as weather here gone **** [emoji106]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl