St Louis to New York and Back!

Reaction score
The fam flew to our hometown St Louis and did a road trip from St Louis to New York and back. These are shots captured along the way.
*Equipment used: DJI Phantom 3 Professional w/ 4k camera
*Accessories: Snake River Prototype ND/CP8 and ND/CP16 filters; Polar Pro ND4 filter
* Camera settings: LOG profile, Manual WB (5000-5500), Saturation-2, Contrast-3, Sharpness-2, 3840x2160 30fps
* Post Production: Sony Catalyst Browse and Movie Studio Platinum 13

For more info, tips/tricks, please check out comments in youtube. Sorry in advance for compression artifacts...seems to look better to me in 1080p, but my eyes aren't the best these days...
Thanks for the inspiration phantom pilots!
Enjoy!

Last edited:
The fam flew to our hometown St Louis and did a road trip from St Louis to New York and back. These are shots captured along the way.
*Equipment used: DJI Phantom 3 Professional w/ 4k camera
*Accessories: Snake River Prototype ND/CP8 and ND/CP16 filters; Polar Pro ND4 filter
* Camera settings: LOG profile, Manual WB (5000-5500), Saturation-2, Contrast-3, Sharpness-2, 3840x2160 30fps
* Post Production: Sony Catalyst Browse and Movie Studio Platinum 13

For more info, tips/tricks, please check out comments in youtube. Sorry in advance for compression artifacts...seems to look better to me in 1080p, but my eyes aren't the best these days...
Thanks for the inspiration phantom pilots!
Enjoy!
Fantastic Work!

**** you have some nice edits and shots nice flying ! did you use the studio software for all of this ?

Just sony catalyst browse (free) to import the log footage and release the full color range (it's a Sony camera in the P3) and cut clips. Afterwards brought the clips into Sony movie studio to mix.

Excellent video OP! I really liked the quick-cuts throughout and the music was perfection. Well done!!!
Thanks! I spent a fair amount of time, then just said it's good enough [emoji12]. The ability and knowledge to 'cut' were from my previous high school/college DJ experiences. Check out the directors cut link in my signature. It's a little better but not available in YouTube search.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik