Splat! Bug guts

Reaction score
I have to clean my Bird off about every 5 flights due to the excessive bug guts all over her.

Anyone else cleaning guts off their Bird?

Reactions: dirkclod
Haha.
I just see the blades cutting through bugs into thin slices. slice by slice. Like some gory horror movie

Reactions: Coldfire
I have to clean my Bird off about every 5 flights due to the excessive bug guts all over her.

Anyone else cleaning guts off their Bird?
I keep baby wipe's in my bag ! The kind with Aloe and wipe it down ever time I come down . Keep's it nice and shiny ;)
We got some big *** bug's in MS :D

bscs.jpg

I saw in here about 9 month's ago someone talking about using the baby wipes and saying how it helped and have done so since .
Never thought about using bug shield and wonder how Amour All would do .
Be like pimping ya fly :D

Yup, the blades push the air and bugs at high speed into the Phantom and they splat as they do on a windshield (windscreen for our UK people).

I wipe my Phantoms down with Aerospace 303 Protectant. It has very good UV protection and helps keep bits of sand from sticking. It also makes it easy to remove the bugs from the body. The product is more difficult to find these days as it appears most of the local auto parts places stopped carrying it for some reason. Lexol makes a good product as well that is easier to find.

mine looks like its been through a war zone. I would use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on my white macbook..wonder if that would work once i hit a teradactyl sized mosquito.

I think the buzzing of the blades draw the bugs into them like light or something lol i had my hovering about 5ft off the grown and bug were rushing to their death lolOne after another..

Wait until the cicada start swarming. Might not be able to fly.
Carbon prop's might fix that bro !
And those baby wipes come in handy for other things too if ya in the country like me,
if ya get me ;)

I should probably switch to baby wipes. I think the Clorox wipes would burn the tooshy. lol
I Gota go fly before I cry :D:D

Reactions: jlo
Just let the blood and guts build up. It'll make a lovely pattern by the end of the summer. A biological Jackson Pollock.

:D Done did it again, took a good topic about ya bird and went straight to ya butt :eek:
Say's a lot about me huh :D

Reactions: Coldfire

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic