Spinnaker Tower Portsmouth UK

excellent, hadn't seen the tower in its new colour scheme before

Thanks for watching, what do you think of the paint scheme? It was a bit controversial at first with mixed opinions!
i don't think it looks bad tbh, makes it looks a bit bland how it was just in the white previously

last time i was there they were cleaning the beacon on the top, forget that lol (i haven't been brave enough to go up it yet lol)
DSCF1029.jpg

Reactions: fastsmiles
i don't think it looks bad tbh, makes it looks a bit bland how it was just in the white previously

last time i was there they were cleaning the beacon on the top, forget that lol (i haven't been brave enough to go up it yet lol)
DSCF1029.jpg

That picture is crazy! Must need huge cohanas dangling off that....

Excellent video, I really enjoyed watching that. Wish we had interesting things like that to film up here.

Brilliant glad it's enjoyable to watch : ) I feel like I've really exhausted the local area so need to start travelling a bit if I'm to film anything new! That's the problem with this hobbie...

Brilliant glad it's enjoyable to watch : ) I feel like I've really exhausted the local area so need to start travelling a bit if I'm to film anything new! That's the problem with this hobbie...
get onto the Isle of Wight Ferry & round to the Needles, the NEW battery would look fantastic filmed from the sea

It's the time spent travelling and then the possibility of wind where it is that you're going. Trying to juggle an enjoyable hobby with a 6 day a week job isn't easy [emoji3]. But yeah, you've got the needles down the, the good old White Cliffs, the Jurassic coast, Minack Theate (on my wish list), Lizzard Point - to just name a few [emoji1]

also try creeping round someone at Osbourne House, beautiful place but may have to wait till off season

It's the time spent travelling and then the possibility of wind where it is that you're going. Trying to juggle an enjoyable hobby with a 6 day a week job isn't easy [emoji3]. But yeah, you've got the needles down the, the good old White Cliffs, the Jurassic coast, Minack Theate (on my wish list), Lizzard Point - to just name a few [emoji1]

Thanks for the tips : ) just googled a few locations, some of them places look great! And yeh you are totally right with the amount of aggro it can be when planning a bit of flying, it's just a massive amount of juggling and waiting for perfect conditions. It's worth it though when it works out

Thats a job for the summer
we're having a summer this year lol. I haven't been the IOW for over 10yrs, keep threatening to go

Top vid fella great job

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Awesome awesome vid, great choice of music as well.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.