Spinido Charger Issue?

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just got a Spinido charger for my P3P.

From my understanding it's a serial charger. Picking the most full battery first and then charging that and then moving on to the next one

Mine seems to be charging two or three at the same time. I'm using my 100w charger with it.

Any ideas?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453444196.886516.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the description as following:

The intelligent Flight Battery with the lowest power level will be charged firstly. Finally, all the batteries will be fully charged at the same time.

Hmm...

The one thing I don't like was that the almost full battery keeps turning off and then on again (the red LED)

Not sure I trust it...

I use the DJI charging hub. It's double the price of this one, but it charges 4 batteries (one at a time) and it has been working very well for me.

Yeah, you know I was tempted by the DJI one - and maybe I should of go that one instead.

The DJI one, do the batteries 'come on' all together, or is only one lit up at a time. I'm trying to understand what this Spinido one is doing - I think its just one of those cheap charging boards you see on eBay, but in a plastic box...

For the DJI charging hub, it'll first check all of the batteries to find their current charge level. When that occurs, you can see them each light up for a few seconds. After that point, it'll charge each battery fully one at a time. It starts with the battery that is charged the most and works down the list from there.

Reactions: alokbhargava
I tried that Spinido charger, and it's junk. There's no logic built in, it's just connecting the power to a bus that fits 3 batteries. So it will charge them all at the same time, but each battery will only get one third the power, so it will take 3 times as long to charge. I returned it and went with the DJI hub. I also got one of these for the rare occasion that I need to charge 3 batteries quickly at the same time. It's been working great so far.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0166NSZMO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

Thanks - I think its pretty rubbish too - will try and get it refunded with Amazon and get the DJI one

Thanks all

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20