SPECS - DJI Mavic Pro vs. DJI Phantom 4

Reaction score
upload_2016-9-27_14-38-52.png

Reactions: petaqui
Just order it has to be amazing I will use this when I go far looks so easy to travel with

I REALLY love this...seriously, for travellers it's amazing. I saw many comparisons, and the specs here (BTW, thanks for putting all together!), and seems that it has an amazing quality of image! Although not as good as the Phantom. Sadly, I still can't decide which one to choose, P4 or Mavic, even being the most portable the last one, but I want to be able to fly it in any condition, and doesn't seems to be too many flight tests about wind.

I REALLY love this...seriously, for travellers it's amazing. I saw many comparisons, and the specs here (BTW, thanks for putting all together!), and seems that it has an amazing quality of image! Although not as good as the Phantom. Sadly, I still can't decide which one to choose, P4 or Mavic, even being the most portable the last one, but I want to be able to fly it in any condition, and doesn't seems to be too many flight tests about wind.
If you read all the threads, it's been proven that the Mavic Camera is as good as the P4, in some instances better. That should make your decision easier. :)

If you read all the threads, it's been proven that the Mavic Camera is as good as the P4, in some instances better. That should make your decision easier. :)
I saw it, and a video comparison about different ISO values where Mavic appeared to perform better in low light situations. But, as I'm more into landscape, a bigger FOV sounds pretty good...
at the end I'm thinking about Casey... I'll prefer a bit lower quality (or options about specs of flight ans so on...) for such a big amount of convenience
wp_ss_20161002_0003.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20