Spark Auto track to RTH

Reaction score
Good evening...

New owner / flyer, excuse me if it's obvious..

But if the Spark
Is in 'auto track' if a RTH is implemented does it go back to take off point ?

I was wondering how far I could be tracked on (mountain bike) open area

Thanks in advance

Yeah, i think the RTH overrides all flight patterns. Its the failsafe i believe.

The real question is how far can you bike in 12-14 minutes on one battery. haha

Yeah, i think the RTH overrides all flight patterns. Its the failsafe i believe.

The real question is how far can you bike in 12-14 minutes on one battery. haha

So I'll have to go back to the start position to receive the drone ?!?!

Could override if safe and land, but I want to do some distance and not go back if you get me....

Tough one...maybe have to use another pilot

Oh then i misunderstood your initial post. RTH will always go to the point identified as your home point. Usually its where you take off. U can actually set your RTH to land at another location if you know for sure that location is safe to land.

But it sounds like in your case, you want it to follow u for some distance, then you want to land it at the ending destination. You wouldnt necessarily activate the RTH, I would just turn off the active track and manually take over to land the drone. Ultimately, you want to pay attention to your battery levels, as this is what u can preset when the RTH is activated. I recommend riding your heart out under active track, and when the battery indicator starts beeping to first warn you, then deactivate active track and manually take of the drone to land.

Reactions: Bunks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20