Spare retail box to sell?

Reaction score
This may sound stupid but I got a Phantom 3 Professional for Christmas and my wife threw the box out, along with the QuickStart guide, spare colored decals and the spare gimbal dampers and pins.

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement w/listed items? It sounds silly but I like to keep the factory box and parts to large purchases such as this.

If you have these items you want to sell or know a place I can acquire at a reasonable price, please advise.

Box less,
-Columbia Missouri

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a wife like that too. o_O
I hide my boxes in the basement where she won't be tempted to toss them. :D

dusty944, if you don't need the box, you can find the replacement parts here. And, you can download the quick start guide here.

Did you guys see the guy selling a Phantom box (just the box) on ebay a week or two ago? Bids were up over $500 (plus $40 shipping) before the listing was pulled.

The people bidding must have thought the Phantom was included (even though the listing said it was not). Nobody is going to pay $500+ for a box :)

As a thought, I don't remember where you can find the serial numbers for the gimbal, lightbridge, & camera that are on your original box if you were to get rid of your original box. Because obtaining a different box the numbers on that box wouldn't match your Phantom if you needed those numbers for repair.

I'm in St Joseph. I have what you're looking for but I'm like you in that I like to keep the boxes. What are you willing to pay?

All wives through such boxes except their empty jewelry boxes.

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
I'm in St Joseph. I have what you're looking for but I'm like you in that I like to keep the boxes. What are you willing to pay?
Definitely less than 999.

Why would you "sell" it if you like it so much?

As a thought, I don't remember where you can find the serial numbers for the gimbal, lightbridge, & camera that are on your original box if you were to get rid of your original box. Because obtaining a different box the numbers on that box wouldn't match your Phantom if you needed those numbers for repair.
Take a picture, save it and trash the boxes unless you plan to eBay them later.

I have a box too. But op is not providing a price for his request... I think he may be hoping for a free box

I was away... I don't expect a free box... I'd pay $20 or so plus shipping. Via PayPal.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4