Spare Props - what to order?

Reaction score
Just cancelled an order for props due to not being sure that I ordered the right props. Do all Phantom 3 take the same props? What ones on Amazon are ok? Thanks.

Any of the props listed here are okay to use with your P3.

I've always been a sucker for the cheap xoxo props
then I had to buy a prop balancer
DJI props are worth the extra money and quality

Reactions: Teamfour
Do not buy 9450 P3 props from Amazon. They are cheap knockoffs that will cause major vibrations. Check the reviews closely before buying. I highly recommend buying OEM props from DJI. BTW, 9450 is the prop length and pitch, not a part number.

There are many 9450 props being sold on Amazon by authorized DJI dealers.

There are many 9450 props being sold on Amazon by authorized DJI dealers.
I really respect your great parts list, but your link to the composite white prop on Amazon should be removed. Read the reviews. I returned two sets due to vibrations and flimsy plastic. I would be happy to repost my video of the severe vibration caused by those props.

Edit to add: here is another set on Amazon that are fake. In fact my video is in the review section.
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DJI Genuine DJI Phantom 3 9450 Props Part #09 Self-Tightening Propeller 9" All Composite For Professional and Advanced, 2 Pairs

Last edited:
Many of the reviews here say they are OEM props. There are also authorized DJI dealers selling that product. That doesn't mean it's not possible for a seller to work their way in and start selling 3rd party props. Amazon is pretty good at weeding out those sellers when people complain.

Many of the reviews here say they are OEM props. There are also authorized DJI dealers selling that product. That doesn't mean it's not possible for a seller to work their way in and start selling 3rd party props. Amazon is pretty good at weeding out those sellers when people complain.
Did you even bother to read the reviews on those? Also see the link I added in my post above. Again I think you do a great job on your list, but when it comes to props there is no reason not to buy from DJI. And the bad reviews for those props have not caused Amazon to weed them out. Just sayin...respectfully.

Yes, I did bother to read the most recent reviews. I always do my research before assuming. Like I said, there are authorized DJI dealers selling those props in that listing. There is no chance they are all fake. If you by chance receive fake props on Amazon, just return them and get a replacement.

I'll agree that there could be real ones out there. I did return the bad ones I got for a refund, and then bought from DJI. My point is that if props are bought from the manufacturer the first time, then there is almost no chance of getting bad props and having to go through the return hassle. I have bought many parts off your list and am happy with all but the props. Thanks for all the work you put into doing that.

Right -- you are guaranteed to get OEM parts if you purchase directly from DJI. I spend a lot of time finding sources for OEM parts. I don't just haphazardly link to anything I find on the Internet. I was simply clarifying above as since it's quite a wild assumption considering some of the sellers are authorized DJI dealers and many of the reviews state they are OEM. I understand you personally had a bad experience. That was not the case for everyone though.

I am in the process of returning a set of non original props. As like others caused bad vibration. I ordered OEM parts from high st retailer instead.
Sometimes cheaper doesn't really save!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik