Video unavailable

• Thread starter Deleted member 108945
  • Start date
Beautiful spot to fly and film. I see very good examples of modified orbit shots in this video. Did you need legal permission to fly around those castles and other historical places you’ve filmed so far?

Wow! Excellent video and excellent subject. Love seeing those old castles. The Spaniards built plenty of "old world" buildings 1600s here in New Mexico - but no castles! Must be fascinating to visit those majestic structures. Very well done. I also appreciated the description and history of the castle and the region.

Beautiful spot to fly and film. I see very good examples of modified orbit shots in this video. Did you need legal permission to fly around those castles and other historical places you’ve filmed so far?

Yes, it's a wonderful place to fly but not calm: I have some stupid and crazy childs throwing stones to the drone so I have to avoid going close to the castle on most parts of it.

No, it's not needed any special permision to fly around historical places, but you have to follow general airspace, drone rules and personal data protection.

Thanks for watching and comment!

Wow! Excellent video and excellent subject. Love seeing those old castles. The Spaniards built plenty of "old world" buildings 1600s here in New Mexico - but no castles! Must be fascinating to visit those majestic structures. Very well done. I also appreciated the description and history of the castle and the region.

The defensive needs of the era in which the castles were built in America were very different from those European of the 11th, 12th, ... centuries. Most of the European castles are designed to dominate a very large area of terrain, usually a mountain or valley pass, so the enemy can be seen for a long distance. The main objective of them is to locate the enemy at a great distance and prevent their passage (assault troops).

Later the artillery appeared, so the castles were adapted and started to be built in a completely different way. That's why the American castles or fortness are completely different from the Spanish castles from 11th, 12th, 13th ... 15th century, but here we have also castles likes the American ones, for example:

Thanks for watching and comment!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.