Southern Utah quads?

Still flying out of the driveway. Found the local AMA field up n Three Peaks. Got the rig set up for FPV but learned that I was a little premature. Need more skills. Took FPV off and set it aside for now. Got the Anti-Gravity motors but haven't installed them yet. Again more flight time needed. Working in ATTI mode but still landing in GPS mode. Practice whenever the wind dies down.
Chet

I don't know if this helps but there is s dealer in St. George now that sales all the Phantom series, accessories, and I believe the INSPIRE 1. They are at www.djistores.com. They are a subsidiary of BRADYCOMM company focuses on govt, commercial, and consumer DJI products. Saw them demo the insight last week in St. George, UT. Best dealer in town in the midwest or southwest Utah where there is so much beautiful landscape.

Reactions: NetDep
hey guys...I live in N. Utah, but have three or four trips planned to S. Utah over the next four months. Where are some good places to fly?

Just avoid the National Parks, use common sense and you should be Ok. I like to shoot @ Warner Valley, just east to Quail Creek Reservoir and east of the Hurricane Sand Dunes

Northern Utah / Wendover here!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm also in northern Utah, but the in-laws live in Washington City. I spent MLK weekend down there flying in a local park just off of Washington parkway and Telegraph. I wish I was down there now. We received 10 new inches of snow today. Sucks for flying.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I live in Washington and just got my Mavic. Looking for cool places to fly and tips and tricks as I have only had it for a week.

I'm here in the New Harmony area of Washington Country. I have been flying the Phantom for a couple of years with success and failure. I'm now on my third one - a P3 pro. I'm willing to give help or advice or visa versa. We're lucky to be living in close proximity to amazing places here in the West..
The Vortex:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Candy Cliffs: YouTube

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31