Southern Ohio

Reaction score
Hey guys I first want to say thanks for such an informative forum.
I've been into drones for a few years but nothing too expensive. My wife runs a photography business and of course that's the excuse I used for buying the Phantom 3 advanced. I've only had it for around two weeks and Already love it. I'm still learning the system but I managed to put together a little commercial to advertise the new capabilities for her business.
A little about myself I work at an oil refinery as an equipment operator/ pipe fitter/ welder/ boilermaker/ etc.
I've always been a builder and a tinkerer with a background in electronically engineering. Just like most of you I want to make this product mine with mods and enhancements. I'm still looking around on what I want to do to it.

Hey guys I first want to say thanks for such an informative forum.
My wife runs a photography business and of course that's the excuse I used for buying the Phantom 3 advanced.
DO NOT attempt to use your Phantom for profit in the US right now, it is currently prohibited. Unless you have a Section 333 Exemption from the FAA, in which case ignore me.

Reactions: Abuckeye
Welcome to the forum buckeye .
You can find about anything that can be done
with your phantom within this forum and if you
have any question's just ask :)

Reactions: Abuckeye
I do want to thank you for your concern and this a topic that needs more attention from the masses. I can't tell you how many people I've seen flying dangerously close to others with no care given. I even saw a man injuring a pedestrian while attempting to fly over a crowded intersection. I'm in middle of the exemption process and hopefully my approval comes within a few months. I haven't profited from my expenditures as of yet but it's not to say that I haven't done any favors for friends and family. But the main thing to remember is that I used this business practice as an excuse to the wife for buying one. If it does turn into a profitable hobby then its icing on the cake.

Thanks for the replies and I hope to have a customized craft shortly!

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.