Southern Florida from Ft. Lauderdale to the Keys...

Hey Joker!

I live in Hollywood but it is kinda breezy today. We should still get together at some point. It'd be cool.

Hey Joker!

I live in Hollywood but it is kinda breezy today. We should still get together at some point. It'd be cool.
We are actually coming up there in a little bit. We had been staying in a condo up in Hallandale, until we found out the condo assn. Did not permit owners to rent out their units. Not sure if I'll fly, but we are thinking about getting a cabana on the beach for a bit.

We are on our way up for a visit. We want to enjoy Hollywood beach in a cabana after getting our senior cafe fix. Let us know if you are around! Not planning on flying today, but would enjoy getting to meet someone new as we are going to be here another couple of weeks.

Mmm yeah Sundays, spent with family. My best days are weekdays.

Sent via Galaxy Note 4 & Tapatalk

Mmm yeah Sundays, spent with family. My best days are weekdays.

Oh, I completely agree and that is nice to know. I'm just completely out of any sense of normal routine being fortunate enough to rehab down here. It is just myself and my wife here, our oldest is 22, next is 18, and our two youngest are 16, so my only requirement is to be back before graduation! I am still doing some remote I.T. and consulting work, but for the most part right now my only responsibilities have been physical therapy appts. and lots of walking with my wife as she shops lol. We have about two weeks left before thinking about heading up north again though. I have found a park or two down here for short flights and no one has said anything to me about flying, but my biggest hope is to find a beach before we leave to try out the follow me mode. I haven't really asked but it sure seems like Hallandale and Hollywood Beaches are less uptight about things. I've also learned that the term "drone" terrifies people "quadcopter" doesn't have quite the same stigma. Send me an email sometime if you want to exchange numbers or fly, either [email protected] or [email protected]
Talk soon, Thomas and Tammie

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic