South San Jose, CA

Balanced props, mouse pad spongy material between GoPro mount and Phantom.

FCPX post processing for stabilization added some of the jello seen.

Saving up for a gimbal, and also waiting to see what DJI does regarding the "fly away" issues being reported.

the video looks good. I live in Sunnyvale, so the hills and surrounding area look very familiar.

I, too, live in the South Bay Area, and have been trying to find a good DJI-authorized dealer. Are there any places you can honestly recommend? In asking that, please, do not say Heli-World in San Jose, as I've had nothing but bad experiences with them from my time flying 4-channel & 6-channel rotor-wings. I won't go into stating my reasons, but suffice it enough to say that I wouldn't recommend to anyone I know to go there.

I, too, live in the South Bay Area, and have been trying to find a good DJI-authorized dealer. Are there any places you can honestly recommend? In asking that, please, do not say Heli-World in San Jose, as I've had nothing but bad experiences with them from my time flying 4-channel & 6-channel rotor-wings. I won't go into stating my reasons, but suffice it enough to say that I wouldn't recommend to anyone I know to go there.
Campbell here...maybe one day we will all cross paths

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4