South Boston Filmed with the Phantom 2/go pro

Very pretty video....

Um.... you do realize that Castle Island is next door to Logan International Airport? About 1/4 a mile away. One of the busiest airports in America. Oh and final approach is directly over Castle Island. Planes are at about 1500ft when they fly over that place. In other words. It is illegal and VERY dangerous to fly a drone there.

All it takes is one aircraft on final for 4R to report that drone as a near miss and it is national news instantly. Way to go.

Would have to agree that its a beautiful video but also very stupid. The FAA and FBI is looking for someone who just had a near miss with an airbus and this video doesn't help much.

Scotth where about in Texas are you?

Don't know Boston well enough to know if what you did was a problem, besides others have scolded you enough.

Some feedback on the video. I enjoyed it and thought some of your shots were very well done.....like the shot flying down the street between the houses.

I liked the music...very upbeat, but I didn't think the pace of the music matched the pace of the video. Seemed to me the video needed shorter edits to make the video move at the same pace. Besides the pace, I thought some of the clips were too long...like the closing shot for example. Just a suggestion, but B reel clips or even still photos would allow you to keep the video moving quickly without the need for more A reel shots.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20