SOS problem err26 and +++

Reaction score
hello my phantom gave me yesterday, unfortunately did not work well, the item does not gain MOD Compass 500, and it is impossible to gauge always ends and red light flashes, I tried everything I saw in the videos advanced calibration but does not solve the issue . also when the engines came to comprise almost 55% and does not move at all. anyone knows what can happen. from already thank

Tovidi said:
hello my phantom gave me yesterday, unfortunately did not work well, the item does not gain MOD Compass 500, and it is impossible to gauge always ends and red light flashes, I tried everything I saw in the videos advanced calibration but does not solve the issue . also when the engines came to comprise almost 55% and does not move at all. anyone knows what can happen. from already thank

Try doing your compass calibration slowly, turn ccw don't hold your hand on the leg where the compass is. Make sure when you hold it face down for the second part front facing down, then ccw again. Video says light goes out but it doesn't it blinks rapidly green. as far as err 26 check the help forum for err 26 one blink green followed by four blinks green this will tell you how to correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.