Sorry this is a duplicate )Please delete modds!

Reaction score
Hi all,

I got a Phantom 2 drone recently and had a good number of flights until this evening, i was back in a forested area and it just would not return home.I last saw it and it looked to be moving away from me. Foolishly i flew it with out a monitor as i was waiting for a USB lead to hook that up. I was using a Gopro hero3+ and standard P2 Drone.

Can anyone say is there anyway to track this at all if that machine is still on,the area is wet and it's a wooded area and very open and large.It was a windy enough evening.
i'm not willing to give up just yet though.

It was not hooked up to my phone in anyway unfortunately.It was just synced to the GPS before take off.I'm wondering is there any app that can track through the signal of the drones RX that's assuming it will be still on tomorrow morning i was looking all evening and now it's dark i couldn't see any lights etc.....

I have my search area narrowed down to a square mile approx but the terrain is rough with harvested forest and deep trenches and open forest all around further out around it.

Any one?
Regards
Dan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers