Sony HMZ-TW3 FPV Goggles

Selling my sony HMZ-T3W, just don't fly anymore. Let me first start off by saying that I am very critical in my assessment of any product, I like to weigh all the negative aspects to the positives. At first when I hooked them up to my pc by hdmi and noticed you have to have the head straps and forehead pad adjusted just right for you, meaning It will difficult just to hand them to a buddy without adjusting everything. Once you get the straps adjusted, you then have diopter adjustments to focus in your eyes. I really liked the quality of the diopters over the fatshark HDs I owned and the overall build quality just blows away all the competition out there. Sony has been around for quite some time and I must say they put alot of ingenuity into this product. I have owned the epson moverio bt-200s, the fatshark hds, and the newly released nebulas, and these are far superior in build quality and image clarity. There is no pixels visible in the image and the clarity is superior to my ipad mini. The screen is just ginormous in that you really can't tell there is any outside dark room effect. Thats one of the big complaints I have read about with the cinemizers and I had noticed with the HDs. The only downside I can see on these is you have an external battery box that is wired to the glasses/goggles just like my old bt-200s had but I have no problems with it getting in the way. These also come with an awesome case for carrying. If you guys have any questions, let me know. Gotta get 700, retailed at 1000. View attachment 35561
View attachment 35562 View attachment 35563 View attachment 35564 View attachment 35565 View attachment 35566 View attachment 35567

• Wearable 2D and 3D1 HDTV with dual OLED displays
  • Connect mobile devices, smartphones, tablets
  • Watch and move freely with WirelessHD™
  • The equivalent of a personal 750" movie screen
  • Virtual 7.1 surround sound
In The Box
  • Headphones
  • 3 Headphone Attachments (Small, Medium, Large)
  • 2 AC Adapters
  • 1 AC Cable
  • 1 HDMI Cable (1.5 m long)
  • Shield for External Light
  • Carrying Case
  • Start up Guide
  • Instruction Manual

I sent you a PM with my phone number. Give me a hoot and lets work out the details.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav