Something odd after latest FW update

Reaction score
Hi all,

I havent been here for a while, I even havent flown my plane for a while..

Today, I was preparing for a shooting session tomorow, and I got notice that firmware should be update on both airplane and RC.

First I updated RC fw, via DJI GO app (android), and everything looked fine. Then I switch on the plane, and after connecting to my cell phone, I lost rc connection.

I thought its becose of old plane firmware, and I updated it. I got all OK messages. But thing its not working.

I turn on the remote, I turn on the plane, and I got this:
signal led on rc remains solid red, front lights on the plane are solid red, and rear are blinking yellow.

On my screen I have "Remote Controller Signal Weak" red-alert, and no pic from camera, and when enter the overal status, for Radio Channel qualitiy I have POOR with "strong interference" light ball below. Im in my room, same as ever, and one meter from the plane.

All data from airplane are not available.

Remote fw status is 1.9.2 (which I think is new), I have App ver. status 3.1.8, and none for "version".

So, what should I do? Where to start to address the problem??

thank you

Ok, thank you, that helped.. even though, I still have warning for "Remote controler signal weak"..
And front lights on AC are solid red all the time!!!???
I never had any issues with that before...

any ideas why is this?

thank you

Reactions: Numone
Ok, thank you, that helped.. even though, I still have warning for "Remote controler signal weak"..
And front lights on AC are solid red all the time!!!???
I never had any issues with that before...

any ideas why is this?

thank you
Try in another location... and I mean 100 metres or so, not kilometres.
Errr, aren't the front red LED's always solid red when everything is AOK and stable and connected to the RC?

The front lights are normally red.
Is that the only message you are receiving?
Are you getting Safe to fly?

Rod

Most important, what model of Phantom do you have?

Rod

Well, it looks like lights are normaly red, but I've switched them off, and most likely, new FW brought that to default witch is ON. It must have confused me all together.

I still get RC signal weak, Ill try it tomorow to check.

Thank you all, I allready thought its some major mess up..

RodPad, its P3P

Well, it looks like lights are normaly red, but I've switched them off, and most likely, new FW brought that to default witch is ON. It must have confused me all together.

I still get RC signal weak, Ill try it tomorow to check.

Thank you all, I allready thought its some major mess up..

RodPad, its P3P
It'll be fine. When I updated, it came back with the same message and everything was fine when I went out to fly.

Reactions: RodPad
Also go outside and do an IMU calibration... Also might be worth doing a compass calibration too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers